Friday, May 9, 2008

Top 13 Stress Reliever - Some Jokes

Stress Reliever #1 Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at yourpicture and the problem disappears.Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you? Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, 'What other problem can there be greater than this one?'

Stress Reliever # 2Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troublesand lighten your burden.Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, But I don't have any worries or troubles.Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.

Stress Reliever # 3Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me togive up my seat to a lady.Mom: Well, you have done the right thing. Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.

Stress Reliever # 4Wife to husband: 'What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?'Husband to wife: 'Golfing with friends, my dear.'Wife to husband: 'What? At 2 am?!'Husband to wife: 'Yes, We used night clubs.'

Stress Reliever # 5Father to son after exam: 'let me see your report card.' Son: 'My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.'

Stress Reliever # 6A teacher asked her class for sentences using the word 'beans'..'My father grows beans,' said one student.'My father cooks beans,' said another.Then little Johnny spoke up: 'We are all human beans.'

Stress Reliever # 7Interviewer to Millionaire: 'To whom do you owe your success as amillionaire to?'Millionaire: 'I owe everything to my wife.' Interviewer: 'Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?'Millionaire: 'A Billionaire'

Stress Reliever # 8Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.The guy replies: Thanks for the warning.

Stress Reliever # 9 A husband was asked: Do you talk to your wife after sex?He replied: Depends, if I can find a phone.

Stress Reliever # 10 Man to wife on wedding night: Are you sure I'm the first man you aresleeping with?Wife replied: Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!

Stress Reliever # 11 Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S. ?Answer: Because people started licking the wrong side.

Stress Reliever # 12A wife asked her husband: What do you like most in me - my pretty face or my sexy body?He looked at her from head to toe and replied: I like your sense ofhumour.

Stress Reliever # 13 Doctor to his lady patient: You look terribly weak and exhausted! Areyou having your meals three times a day as I have advised?Lady replied: Doctor, I thought you said three males a day

No comments: