Tuesday, November 21, 2006

QUALITY LIFE

When i was driving home after work, it was pretty late and I was very tired due to some unsettled matters at the office. Something just flash over my mind about "Quality Life". How to have quality life? Of course i mean High Quality Life.

We all keep moving on with our daily routines, stuck in traffic jams, meeting people and completing our daily tasks. It's all because of what?

Better life? Retire young? Passion of what we are doing? search our dreams? being responsible of contributing to the society? for a meaningful life? Crazy for Money? To get things we always wanted in this materialistic world?

Well, no matter what purposes you're heading into. Guess we all are looking for a better life. A life with lots of happiness and less worry. Do you agree with me?

So, how to have better quality life? Here are some of my thoughts















Family - It's always good to have family members around. They are the people who truly love you and accept who you are. Well, some people might not agree with me as they might have some problem with their families members. Anyway, time will prove a lot of things. Believe me, you'll know this one day.










Friends - For me, friends play an important part of my life. Their opinions, companionship and trust makes me a better person. To all my friends, thank you so much. You know who you are out there...





























Love - We must love what we doing. We must love the people
around us. Love... makes me a better person. Thanks to all who love me.





















Money - Some people said Money Is The Root of all Evil. I totally disagree. The lack of money is the root of all evil. The number one cause of murder, cheating, stealing and lying is because of poverty. If you look at the reality world today, the majority of the problems people face in life such as relationships, health and career are result of the lack of money. I think all agree with me that it's all about being rich right? That's why most of us still running in the rat race. Money will definitely make our lives better.




















Education - My mom always tell me this " .... the most expensive and priceless thing she gave me is EDUCATION. I totally agree. What you learn and what is in your head will be there forever. Unless you become crazy. Thanks to my parents who showed me the path that I follow, my lecturers for all the knowledge, my friends for all the opinions and thoughts.















Work - Well, guess this is what most of us are doing everyday. Something to keep us occupied and at least earn a living so we can go shopping, buy things, buy breakfast - lunch - Dinner. Some say, if you do what you love, you will never work another day in your life!


















Challenges - Life is a challenge itself. Everyday we see new things and different air we breathe in everyday and you will never have the same life again. Cherish everyday and make it great. With Challenges, it keeps me moving.



Well.... what do you think? Share with me what makes your life a QUALITY one?

Cheers

No comments: